Michael Wrona is a lifelong resident of the Buffalo and Western New York area. He is a magna cum laude graduate of the University of Rochester, where he was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. He received his law degree from Vanderbilt University School of Law.
Mike brings a diverse and deep legal experience with him, having handled a range of criminal and civil litigation, transactions in real estate and business, and estate planning and administration. He has advised not-for-profit organizations in various areas from start-up to governance to various compliance issues. Most recently his practice has concentrated in real estate law, foreclosure litigation, business formation and estate planning and administration.
Mike is an active member of St. Louis RC Church in Buffalo. He enjoys various types of workouts and outdoor activity, reading, music, and playing in trivia leagues.
He concentrates his practice in estate planning, administration and elder law, business and corporate law and real estate law.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Administration
- Real Estate transactions and litigation
- Business and Corporate transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- New York, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of New York
- Vanderbilt University School of Law, Nashville, Tennessee
- University of Rochester
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Business, General, Real Property Committees of New York State Bar Association, Member
- Erie County Bar Association, Member
- Surrogate’s Court, Elder Law and Real Estate Committees of Erie County Bar Association, Member
Thank you for your excellent service. We appreciated your patience and expertise as we worked through the important process of formulating a will and other related matters. It’s great to have you “on our side”