Often times, when you need to hire a lawyer, you're going through a stressful period in your life. Perhaps you're going through an acrimonious divorce, or maybe you're trying to recover damages following a devastating car accident. Whatever your circumstance, taking the time to research and compare different attorneys can seem like an overwhelming task.
You want someone who's going to get the job done, but you also want someone who's going to work ethically and transparently-for your best interest. You don't need to schedule initial consultations with multiple law firms, and you don't have to spend hours skimming through Yelp reviews. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating system provides a simple way to see exactly what you're getting at a glance.
What does the BBB rating mean?
The BBB rates law firms-and other businesses-around the country using a letter grade system ranging from F to A+. An A+ rating signifies that the BBB has the utmost confidence that the law firm operates in a trustworthy way. Such a law firm:
· Has been in business for a long time with a good track record,
· Receives overwhelmingly positive feedback from clients-and promptly resolves complaints, if they arise,
· Upholds transparent business practices,
· Works legally and ethically within the marketplace,
· Maintains all necessary licensing and
· Honors its commitment to the founding values of the BBB.
Cohen & Lombardo P.C. is proud to have received an A+ rating from the BBB. We have been privileged to serve our neighbors in greater Buffalo for 85 years, and we look forward to continuing this tradition for years to come.