Offering A Wide Array Of Other Legal Services
Cohen & Lombardo, P.C., is a full-service law firm with offices in Buffalo and Amherst. In addition to personal injury law, family law, and estate planning and probate law, we handle the following areas of practice:
- Arbitration — This form of alternative dispute resolution involves having a neutral third party make the final determination.
- Banking — Our law firm regularly represents national and local banks, lenders, borrowers and other parties in New York.
- Bankruptcy — We are skilled in the laws pertaining to Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy petitions, and our lawyers represent both debtors* and creditors.
- Business law — Within corporate law, our clients range from individual entrepreneurs to large, publicly traded companies.
- Civil litigation — We assist clients with a wide range of civil litigation matters, ranging from contract disputes to landlord-tenant disputes.
- Debtor/creditor disputes — From corporate debt collection to debt reorganization, we have the experience clients seek.
- Entertainment law — Our clients include television personalities, recording studios, acclaimed authors and many other artists and businesses.
- Environmental issues — We handle cases related to air pollution, hazardous waste, land use and development, water treatment and much more.
- Insurance law — Our law firm is a respected name in insurance defense as well as plaintiff representation.
- Intellectual property — From copyright and trademark disputes to software licensing agreements, our attorneys are skilled in protecting clients’ intellectual property.
- Municipal law — We have a detailed understanding of zoning variances, public works contracts and numerous other areas of municipal law.
- Real estate — Our lawyers assist buyers and sellers with both commercial and residential transactions.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Thank you for your excellent service. We appreciated your patience and expertise as we worked through the important process of formulating a will and other related matters. It’s great to have you “on our side”