Lawyers Skilled In Motor Vehicle Accidents
Working Hard To Obtain The Compensation You Need
A motor vehicle accident can have long-lasting implications, affecting your life for years to come. That’s why it’s so important to make sure that you receive financial compensation so you can provide for your family. Cohen & Lombardo, P.C., has been serving the Buffalo area and beyond since 1933. You can count on our lawyers for the experienced representation you seek. We also work with accident reconstruction professionals, economists, meteorologists, structural engineers, biomechanical engineers and other experts to fully develop our cases.
We are skilled in all types of motor vehicle crashes and fatal accidents, including:
- Car accidents — From rollovers and rear-end collisions to multicar pileups on major highways, we have the extensive experience necessary to protect our clients’ rights.
- Trucking accidents — Our lawyers are very familiar with the state and federal regulations that apply to commercial trucking companies and truck drivers — and we know how to hold negligent parties accountable.
- Motorcycle crashes — We diligently pursue compensation for everything from spinal cord damage to traumatic brain injuries.
- Pedestrian or bicycle collisions — Individuals on foot or on bicycles often suffer very serious injuries when they are struck by motor vehicles. We understand, and we can help.
- Boating accidents — We are available to represent the victims of negligent boaters on Lake Erie and on other bodies of water throughout New York.
You Have A Time Limit, So Don’t Delay
Strict time limits exist for filing personal injury claims, so acting quickly is essential. Calling an attorney allows you to protect yourself, your family and your legal rights.
Get a free case evaluation today. Simply call Cohen & Lombardo, P.C., at or email our Elmwood Village or Amherst office.
Thank you for your excellent service. We appreciated your patience and expertise as we worked through the important process of formulating a will and other related matters. It’s great to have you “on our side”